Welcome to DURRANT DIVING & ENGINEERING SERVICES LTD
Durrant Diving & Engineering Services are a highly experienced team comprising of Diving engineers, Operations staff, Logistics, and Marine engineers who are able to undertake a vast range of marine work scopes.
Our services include:
Commercial Diving Services – Services include
- Inshore and Civils work,
- Surveys-Geophysical and Geo technical,
- Turnkey Subsea intervention packages,
- Engineering and fabrication services,
- Hyperbaric medical support
- Vessel chartering management
- Scour prevention specialists
Confined space work such as:
- Penstock channels
- Flow control devices
- Storage tanks
- Culverts and Tunnels
Marine and Civil Engineering services include:
- Lock & Penstock repair and replacement,
- Underwater concreting,
- Air lifting and debris removal,
- Drilling and framework fixing,
- Fitting and replacement of bespoke valves,
- Demolition using explosives, heavy breakers and other hydro/pneumatic tooling,
- Concrete jacket installation,
- Underwater cutting and welding,
- Quay and piling repair, refurbishment and Manufacture
- Installation of bespoke fenders.
We now also offer Drone Inspection Services. We are able to offer solutions that require use of airborne drones and situations that require water sonar services. A fully qualified and experienced drone flying service make it possible to identify and view hard to access areas on land or water.
Covid – 19 update
At Durrant Diving we are making sure to work within government guidelines. We have taken into account all new risks and would like to ensure all our clients and contractors what we are still working on and taking all the necessary precautions to keep everyone safe.
Durrant Diving & Engineering Services Ltd are delighted to announce that we are officially Constructionline Gold members.
ConstructionLine is the UK’s leading procurement and chain management system. It’s a Government-run scheme; it collects, assesses and monitors all of your standard company information. Plus, it’s the biggest pre-qualification service in the UK.
That’s why we are particularly delighted to now hold this accreditation.